VINTAGE AND BOUTIQUE DRUMS & CYMBALS
1940s Slingerland Ensemble 1-N Radio King drum set, sizes 14x24, 9x13, and 16x16:
• Refurbished in 1997 by Slingerland (Nashville). Please reference letter glued to inside of the bass drum. These are not Gene Krupa’s drums, however I have no reason to believe Slingerland did not refurbish these drums.
• All drums rewrapped
• Rack tom had cigar lugs added — appears it had beavertails
• All edges recut
• Tom hoops stamped “Radio King'“
• Some unoriginal tension rods
• Bass drum spurs not included
International shipping available.